The Fearless Actor
£40 | €46 | US$56 | CA$70
4 x Sundays from July 25th. 2021 3pm UK | 10am NYC | 7am LA
An international online class
Max. class size is 12
Acting Coach Peter Carroll is a highly experienced practitioner specialising in Stanislavski's Method and The Meisner Technique (Peter trained in New York City). Peter's clients can be seen in FX/BBC 'Devs', BBC 'Flatmates', Netflix 'Dracula', ITV 'Sanditon', BBC 'Our Girl', NBC 'This Is Us', Netflix 'The Haunting of Bly Manor', Channel 4/HBO 'It's A Sin',' Sky Atlantic 'Domina' and upcoming film, 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie'
About the course
"The enemy of creativity is comparison" - Peter Carroll
'The Fearless Actor' is the one-stop audition workshop that will help you play your 'A' game with confidence - and embrace who you are as an actor, creative talent and business. This course is suitable for new, emerging, returning and established actors who are looking at taking that next career step in today's film, digital and television industry.
Actor training that serves to 'break you down' to 'build you up' will often not prepare you for this industry. Confidence, strength and resilience are important qualities to nurture. During this 4 session course, industry acting coach Peter Carroll will guide you towards making smarter and more informed creative choices with script, character and audition sides. We'll explore your 'brand', your worth and your value as a 'business'. This course will help you on your journey towards becoming a more instinctive and efficient professional - able to confidently demonstrate creative and technical choices that work. Be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
• Making informed and creative choices when prepping for ‘in the room’ and online auditioning
• Working with ‘cold read’ sides and readers
• Knowing your ‘brand’, value and worth
• Sharpening your technical skillbase as an actor
• Working with confidence, efficiency and resilience
• Creating self-tapes that play an ‘A’ game
• Develop working relationships with casting directors and agents
• How to be a ‘business’ in the business of acting