Acting Coach Peter Carroll is a highly experienced practitioner specialising in Stanislavski's Method and The Meisner Technique . Peter trained in New York City. Peter's clients can be seen in FX/BBC 'Devs', BBC 'Flatmates', Netflix 'Dracula', ITV 'Sanditon', BBC 'Our Girl', NBC 'This Is Us', Channel 4/HBO 'It's A Sin', Sky Atlantic 'Domina' and upcoming film, 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie'
About the course
2 x 90 min. sessions. Online via Zoom.
A masterclass with Peter Carroll
3.00pm-4.30pm UK London
This 2 session workshop is suitable for actors looking at raising the standard and impact of their self-tapes and online audition technique. Online auditioning, alongside self-taping submission, will become a new industry norm.
Acting coach Peter Carroll is the north's 'go to' for high-end film, television and digital audition taping. He's worked with, read-in, coached and filmed actors - emerging and established - in both the UK and US.
Peter's clients can be seen in FX/BBC 'Devs', BBC 'Flatmates', Netflix 'Dracula', ITV 'Sanditon', BBC 'Our Girl', NBC 'This Is Us', Channel 4/HBO 'It's A Sin', Sky Atlantic 'Domina', Netflix 'The Haunting of Bly Manor' and upcoming film 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie'
• Essential top tips that you need to know to play an 'A' game
• A practical exploration
• The impact of international co-production
• What to expect from your agent - and what they expect from you
• How to work with 'sides' and quickly engage with character and context
• How to demonstrate 'Technical Acting' for camera
• Filming on a budget and essential equipment
• Setting up a home studio - in any space
• Personal evaluation and guidance
• Certificate of Training