From Script to Screen
The Hippodrome Theatre, Hurst Street, Birmingham, B5 4TB.
Acting Coach Peter Carroll is a highly experienced practitioner specialising in Stanislavski's Method and The Meisner Technique . Peter trained in New York City. Peter's clients can be seen in FX/BBC 'Devs', BBC 'Flatmates', Netflix 'Dracula', ITV 'Sanditon', BBC 'Our Girl', NBC 'This Is Us', Channel 4/HBO 'Boys' Sky Atlantic 'Domina' and upcoming film, 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie'
About the course
The Hippodrome Theatre, Hurst Street,
As part of this workshop, a short script will be emailed to participants approximately one week beforehand. This four hour practical workshop will make sure that you're good-to-go with a skill set, understanding and approach to text that really works.
▪ How to confidently engage with 'sides'
▪ Exploring character, motivation and subtext
▪ Applying firm strategies for strong creative choices and resonant performance
▪ Refining performance and technique for camera
▪ On-camera exercises & evaluation